Re: Free Alarm Monitoring

1. You stated they would be a good service for DIY'er on the 16th

2. For some reason you tried to sign up with them on the 17th

3. You claim you have nothing to do with them on the 20th

4.

Tom has valid questions and why would you have considered them great for
anybody when you have nothing to do with them?