Re: Fire Alarm System Inspections. How and how much?

I don't what AHJ would require that, What happens when the fire is on the
first floor ? The doors open and deliver the occupants directly into the
fire, no that's not how its supposed to work, the recall is initiated by
designated smoke detectors and will recall the car to the designated or
alternate floors depending on the smoke detector activated.

My understanding is that its specifically prohibited to initiate elevator
recall either by non-elevator building smokes or a general fire alarm.

Doug