Need help with video system problem

A client has a Honeywell video surveillance system with RapidEye Admin and
View software.  There are 9 cameras, all fully PTZ.  The "preset 1" (local
tour) instructs the cameras to be in motion at all times, panning R/L,
zooming in, out, then starting over.

One camera (camera 8) WILL NOT respond to the preset.  We can move the
camera manually via the View software.  All functions appear to be working.
I took camera 8 to another location where the installed camera was acting
properly, installed it there, and it still would not move.  So the problem
definately is in the camera.  I checked all the jumpers and dip switches,
and they appear to be set just like those on the working cameras.

Any suggestions?  Have I left out critical info?  I'll be glad to fill in
the blanks.

Thank you,

jm