Re: Need help with video system problem

I'm not sure what cameras you're using, but with the PTZ cams I use,
the programed tour is stored in the camera, and the head end only sent
the signal to start it, or it was programmed to start after a few
minutes of inactivity. Is it the same with the cameras you're using?
Which brand, model are you using? Perhaps the original camera with the
tour was replaced, and a new tour not programmed back in? Did you try
putting a known good camera in the #8 position? That would be my
guess. Hope it helps