Re: Need help with video system problem

It is important to know what version of Rapid Eye. There are software
upgrades.
http://www.honeywellvideo.com/support/downloads/SoftwarePassword.html Some
versions are no longer supported by Ademco (Honeywell).
Additionally it would be helpful to know what brand and model number the PTZ
cameras are and what communication protocol it uses. Are there any protocol
converters like Sennetech in use?
http://www.honeywellvideo.com/support/downloads/SoftwarePassword.html
How long has this system been having issues? (If it's anything like the
Rapid Eye I've had to work with probably day one.)
My suggestion is get rid of Rapid Eye and use a DVR or nDVR to control and
record the cameras.