Re: For Roland Moore

Being in this business and serving large institutions I get to see stuff I
wish I didn't. Especially early on in a project when you just have a door
frame number as a reference you go straight to it and go in. Now when I find
the door I always stop and look at the signage as well. After a while you
make yourself save yourself from seeing things that won't let you sleep. You
still hear and smell what you don't want to. Having this too fresh on my
mind leaves me puzzled with your comments. The gaping maw of cancer isn't
something most folks want to fall into, and most times (until now that is)
don't wish that for others. I assume you are rational and fully understand
what you are saying. Letting someone get you to that point where you do wish
cancer would consume someone is certainly a feat I did not think was
possible. I stand corrected. For the record I don't consider myself the
Pollyanna type. I suspect in your mind I must be somehow. The way I see it
is your mind has taken a vacation here. Talk about putting lipstick on a
pig, there is not enough lipstick made that this pig can wear to make it
possible to even look at it.