Re: For Roland Moore

Yes I get the point, and I am very sad for you. Somehow you have let your
anger overcome your humanity. I suspect somewhere in you is a bigger person
than you let on is there. I understand that all the things you posted
solidly add up in your calculus. You have concentrated on only one side of
the equation. Do the math on the other side. The two sides don't equal.
Perhaps to you cancer is something like the plague, a distant horror. To me
and others it has real perceptible features, to Bass too I suspect. If you
want to make a good argument make another list like the one you just posted
after you tour a hospital or hospice or two to visit some cancer victims.
Talk to a few folks with cancer and their family. Talk to the nurses and the
doctors about what they see day in and day out. Stick around long enough to
let all the sights and sounds and smells really sink in. Tell me in your
mind what hits you most; the pain, the blood, the needles, the machines, the
tears or what? Now picture you and cancer together pushing Bass down a hall
in that same place to leave him in a room to die.