For Roland Moore

Roland, I've started a new thread for this response to your ill advised
post.

Roland Moore wrote:
> You are quite simply a myopic ass. Are you too stupid, lazy or ignorant to
> be able to figure out a way to stifle that wretched pie hole of yours? It is
> not Bass you offend with your piffle, it's me. I don't remember pissing in
> your Post Toasties but I am ready to start. Your over the top cancer
> comments have put you beneath respect. At least Bass won't have to be
> concerned about being buried next to you, I suspect he's going to a cemetery
> one day, hopefully far in the future. I doubt you could find a way to leave
> your remains in a landfill, they have standards you know.
> Have you ever held a loved one when they take their last "rasping, cancer
> ridden breath"? I have and I suspect many others on this NG have too.
> Nothing, and I mean nothing, Mr. Bass has done could merit that horror.
> Nothing anyone has done here on this NG to you gives you the right to say
> anything like that to bring up so much pain and sense of loss. The fact the
> he holds his tongue shows how effortlessly he out classes you by an order of
> magnitude. When you take your last breath it might be because someone is
> choking the life they can't stand anymore from your worthless carcass. Bass
> has a disease he didn't ask for and hopes to beat. Your have one far worse
> that you choose to pretend isn't there. I bet Bass is enough a of a real
> human being to feel sorry for you now and more sorry for learning of your
> end. There are far more people holding a good thought for Bass on this NG
> than you. Lay off Bass! He is not the enemy you think he is, that guy in the
> mirror is. The sooner you see that the better off we will all be. If you're
> looking for a truly sorry and really nasty SOB that is easy to dislike,
> besides yourself, I am your man! I am a fat, foul mouth, foul tempered,
> forgive and forget, but first GET EVEN sort of guy. You want to talk about
> taking your breath away? Get on my bad side, underneath, and you won't be
> breathing. Your comments might not seem that sick to you, but keep talking
> and you might be surprised how fast they could put you in the hospital. But
> you don't want to mess with anyone that isn't easy prey occupied with
> fighting for their life and couldn't care less about you. If your goal is
> getting to Bass it isn't working,  you just disgust the rest of us with your
> drivel. A word to the wise, the next time you mention cancer here you'd
> better be talking about an astrological sign.
> If you're any sort of a real man I hope your thoughts go toward asking Bass,
> and everyone else here that had the misfortune of reading your post, to
> forgive you.
>

> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> Not one single expletive?!?  Quick, someone call 911.  Jiminex must be
> >> gravely ill.  :^)
> >

> > The only reason you need to call 911 is when you take that last,
> > rasping, cancer ridden breath  .....  which should be pretty soon.

Roland, in all your verbal diarrhea, that you disguise, in verbose,
comments, I think that it's time that you get the education that you're
lacking. And also learn that you're not the only one who can write
endlessly about a piece of shit like Bass.  I really hate to retread
ground that has been trod so many times in this Newsgroup but you just
gotta be put down.

I've participated in this group coming up on about 10 years now. Since
day one, Bass has been the bane of this Newsgroup. As boring as it may
be to those who've seen and read this literally hundreds of times, I'm
about to see if you can read as long and arduously as you can write.

The fact is, ...........contrary to Steve Ryckman's (the founder of
this group) intentions, and the group FAQ, Bass, promotes his website
and exploits this group and the trade experience of it's participants,
for the sole purpose of making a profit here. If he were to simply
state in his sig line that he had an on line store and perhaps
occasionally refer someone to his site, that would be acceptable.
However, he continuously lies about himself as still being in the
installation business. He has contradicted himself dozens of times
about how long he's been in this industry, which indicates that he is
lying. There's some evidence that he lied on his alarm license
application in New England about the fact that he is a felon. Although
he insists that he could get a license to install in Florida, there are
participants here that are in a position to know that he can't.
Therefore, if he can't get a license in Florida because he's a felon
and Connecticut, has the same laws, how did he get away with installing
there?   He's stolen information from people here and from other
sources and doesn't give credit or lies as if it is of his origin. He
constantly berates installing companies, encompassing all, into his
deriding remarks. He constantly derides installers and every bad thing
that a few may do, he depicts it as if all installation companies
practice the same bad tactics. This, obviously to convince people that
they should buy from him rather than have a system installed.  His
conduct and attitude is demeaning towards any who object to what he
does here ............. and he simply refuses to stop. Therefore, the
choices for those who choose to be here ...... are ........ let him do
his dirty deeds and stay silent while he insults individuals ( calling
installers idiots,  monkeys, stupid .......... and installation
companies (frauds, thieves, swindlers).         Or,.................
object to his unacceptable conduct. Many would say that this mess
exists simply because of something that has escalated to this point.
What isn't so apparent, is that in past Newsgroups, Bass has been
forcibly removed by consensus of the entire list of participants, for
doing the very same exact thing that he does here in this group. He
lied, stole information, went real life to get people who opposed him
in trouble with their employers and told lies to people about his
detractors. It's all documented in Google. Every thing that he does
here in ASA, he's done in other groups. So it's not just simply an
isolated "circumstance", as someone like yourself might assume .... In
fact, it's a pattern of behavior that Bass has acted out over many many
years in Usenet. So this just makes what he does here ever so much more
objectionable. He obviously does it intentionally!  INTENTIONALLY! This
is part of the education that you're lacking Roland.

The casual participant has no idea of what this deranged individual
methodically does here and what his nefarious past or intentions are.
To you, for the brief time that you've been here, you simply see a
snapshot of his fraudulent persona, and think that there is no
reasoning behind the actions of his detractors. He shows his best side
only for the short interludes that end users come here looking for
information. He depends upon their short stay to appear to be the
benevolent provider of anything that they need, so as to entice them to
buy from him. When those that have been the brunt of his insidious "Mr
Hyde" persona object and berate him for what he's done to this group,
the short timers think the worst of the detractors and cant understand
why someone who is so helpful, should be "attacked" in such a fashion.
Have you noticed that there is not one person who will vouch for his
decency? .... his integrity? his trustworthiness?   NOT ONE!   You will
also notice that of all the things that you are about to read ( and
hopefully you will take the exceptionally long time to read it) That
Bass nor anyone else will not ..... actually CAN-not deny the truth of
one word of it.

Now, to support all of this .........along with all of his
reprehensible conduct in Usenet.........there's the story behind the
story. After all of his ongoing criticisms of individuals who oppose
his conduct here, there lies the amazing tale of his personal life that
has been exposed.

If you preface all that you will read with what has been revealed ( and
he has confirmed) about the abnormal behavior that represents his
personal life, you will get the picture of a truly demented individual
who's purposeful and obvious intent, is to cause chaos and disruption
where ever he goes and no concern for others. Roland? How many people
do you know who are responsible for the death of someone through
negligence? How many people do you know who are a convicted felon for
pulling a gun on someone? Just those two items alone, makes it obvious
to any normal person, that you're not dealing with someone who has the
faculties or character to make socially acceptable decisions. Now put
this together with what you are about to read and then you can decide
if you think someone like this should even be allowed to be involved in
the "security industry" much less be accepted, without objection to
this group ............... or ....in fact by anyone, in general.  He's
a downright social misfit.

Once knowing what this demented misfit has consistently done to people
for years , it's got to be quite clear that what the conditions and the
feelings that exist here in ASA, is happening because this is what Bass
instigates and what he chooses to happen, by his intentional refusal
and inability to get along with others. The people who object to his
conduct are individuals who just downright refuse to let him usurp this
group with his proven deranged conduct, without any objection. As it
turns out, it gets down to ............ if, by his conduct,  he can
disrupt this group, then what's to stop anyone else from doing the same
damn thing as he does? So far, he hasn't caused anyone to go real life
with him, but I feel that someday, it possible that he's going to do
something to the "wrong" person and they'll take him up on his
provocations, that he'll "bash their head in". In the mean time, we who
believe strongly that what Bass does here is wrong, will continue to
object to his conduct. And those that don't outwardly object to his
behavior ( mostly all here *do* object but some choose to sit silently
by the wayside,) will continue to enable him, even though they know
that if he were to be continuously discredited by the entire group,
with the people he solicits to buy products here, it would defeat his
sole purpose for being here. But ........... even though they know he
could be ousted, they choose to do nothing and thereby enable him
........... and therefore the group will remain in chaos.  That's their
call. I will continue to object and be the cause of disruption here as
long as he is. As long as he chooses to instigate trouble, I will
instigate more. As long as he continues to poke and prod, I will poke
and prod more and harder. Get it?

So be it. Bass is wrong in what he does here and his past history in
Usenet and in his personal life, attest to his continued pattern of
disruption of other peoples lives ........... no matter where he is. In
this medium of Usenet he can get away with things that he wouldn't dare
do in real life, where he would be promptly knocked on his fat ass..
Therefore, here, he will always find resistance and objection to his
conduct and there will be chaos. He's obviously quite aware of what he
does. Just like a dog that knows it's going to be whipped if it barks.
It still barks because whipping is the only attention it can get and
it's better than none at all.  It's obviously his goal to be the
outstanding individual. With a personal background such as his, it is
manifest that he can't have any self esteem so he gets his attention by
being the cause disruption. This is bolstered by his documented
history, that indicates that he is compelled to always create a scene,
good or bad,  where he is the center of attention,

The above is only a small portion of the entire chronicle that could be
written about this deranged individual and his outlandish conduct and
history. And unfortunately, because of his ill treatment of people
here, for a very long time, the people that come here for advice are of
secondary importance to discrediting him. If there's ever anything that
I can do to stop Bass from getting one penny in profit from his
unacceptable behavior here,  I will do it. Any altruism that anyone
would feel by the help I, or anyone else would be inclined to give
someone who comes here, is totally negated by the fact that Bass will
benefit from it, by being able to capitalize on the information given
freely by everyone else and thus he makes a profit at the expense of
what others give away graciously.

I have nothing to gain or lose here. I'm not here to make a profit and
I was smart enough to keep my identity anonymous, so Bass can't go real
life with me as he has stated that he actually likes to do with people,
who object to his conduct. He has stalked Frank and I and others for
years to no avail. But you can be sure if he were to find out where and
who we were, there would be anonymous phone calls to vendors,
suppliers, neighbors, relatives and anyone he could locate to lie and
try to discredit our personal and business lives. And by the way, your
threats are worthless and meaningless also. What you or anyone thinks
about me is of no importance. If you don't like what I say or do,
that's your problem. I will continue to do what I deem the son of a
bitch deserves. To paraphrase a quote from Bass when confronted with
someone like you, objecting to his behavior "you don't run this group.
You can't tell anyone here what to do. If you don't like that, you're
welcome to leave." Just so you know, in another world I would never
even consider saying that to anyone here. Bass likes to think of ASA as
his private little sandbox and he doesn't like it that I play in it
rougher than he does.

Therefore,  I will disrupt this group whenever I can, in anyway that I
can, as long as Bass does what he does to disrupt this group. If his
conduct is disrupting the group, and there are people who wont object
to it, then what difference does my conduct make? They can't rightly
object to my conduct with out objecting to what Bass does and has done
to this group. Why should only one person have the prerogative to do
whatever they damn well please? If one disrupts the group
intentionally, then others can do the same. The group will be none the
worse and it provides a continuous example to the "do nothings" that in
not objecting to Bass simply enables him ..... as well as anyone else
who chooses to cause chaos. Again, it's their call.

For what he does to this potentially great gathering of people and this
group, he's a scumbag and rotten son of a bitch and deserves anything
bad that could happen to him. His conduct in his personal life and in
Usenet depicts his unconcern about others. Unfortunately for him, that
attitude of unconcern has trickled over to his personal well being.
He's experienced a heart problem, likely due to his inability to
control his eating habits as he is also unable to control his life and
now recently he's contracted cancer. Oh yes, and  that brings to mind
one of his finer moments. After his insults to one of the participants
in this Newsgroup ( one of his on-line competitors, by the way) about
his overweight problem, it was accidently discovered that Bass himself
is an obese, fat slob. This after him telling us that he had lost
weight, was exercising and bike riding for health reasons.  Just
another example of his propensity to deceive people. I  sincerely hope
that either his heart problem or cancer will be his demise. It can't
happen too soon. He's burned his bridges and it would be only just to
see the bridge in front of him come crashing down, just as he was
crossing.

There are nice people in this world and not so nice people. Bass
doesn't even come close to being included in the category of
.............. people. By his history and his example in Usenet, it's
evident that he's a grotesque and repulsive facade of a human being,
seething with hatred for himself and everyone around him. He deserves
to be treated with no more consideration than piece of shit. and should
be the object of hatred by the hundreds of people that he has insulted,
mocked, humiliated, ridiculed and lied about in Usenet. He should get
back all that he gives here in ASA, twofold .......... and now it's a
sure thing that he will.

Let me show you some of the posts from people who've been repulsed by
the very stench of his existence.
I'll post them separately to make it easier reading.