Re: Any tips for a consumer about to purchase a system & contract?

On 6 Nov 2006 21:57:13 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Now your pride, and liquored up state will push you to type some sort
>of tough guy comeback but you just might want to accept the reality
>that you are on extremely thin ice with someone who doesn't want to,
>but CAN if pushed to, turn your life into a Greek tragedy.
>And don't humor yourself into thinking that geography plays a role, or
>that I need to step foot in that State to reach you. Don't sell
>yourself on a timeframe for something to occur. It could be tomorrow
>and it could be next year but it will transpire if I so wish.
>So here's your opportunity to walk away with nothing wounded but your
>pride or continue doing what you're doing and live to regret it.
>I'm done playing around with you so the next words you direct towards
>me better be chosen very carefully. You might be best served to just
>keep your distance and not say anything at all.

Sounds like you took that right out of the book,
"Revenge for Dummies":

******

A good way to threaten somebody
would be to light a stick of dynamite.

Then call-up the object of your wrath on the telephone
and hold the burning fuse up to the mouthpiece.

"Hear that?" you could yell, "You'd better watch it."
"That *is* *dynamite*, you [pick an expletive] pathetic fool."

******

You leave me alone, and I'll do the same.  I consider this matter
closed.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)