Re: Work from Home for REAL Employers(7207)

G=2E Morgan wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:46:39 -0500, "Don" <don@xxxxxx> wrote:
>

> >texasborderwatch.com
> >work from home, just no pay.
>

> If I had a cam that could see that far, I'd enlist. <

If you didn't see through beer goggles they just might hire you. Of
course given your inability to hold any job that wasn't sponsored by an
addiction research group you'd certainly get fired from this one too.
But I could be wrong.
Maybe things just didn't work out for you at:

Employment Details
Company License # License Type Hire Date Terminate Date

ADT SECURITY SERVICES INC  B00536 Alarm Installer

BRINK'S HOME SECURITY, INC.  B04296 Alarm Installer

CENTRAL TEXAS FIRE & SAFETY EQUIPMENT, INC. B05834  B05834 Alarm
Installer

CENTRAL TEXAS SECURITY & FIRE EQUIPMENT, INC.  B08765 Alarm Installer
8/12/2002

DIGITAL WITNESS, LP  B12223 Alarm Installer 8/14/2006

MASADA SECURITY, INC. B07654  B07654 Security Salesperson

PROTECT AMERICA, INC.  B06923 Alarm Installer

PROTECTION ONE ALARM MONITORING, INC.  B08690 Alarm Installer

SUDDENLINK SECURITY  B03070 Alarm Installer

Did they all fire you for no reason? Did you quit for the same reason?
I mean what the hell happens in a person's life that makes them unable
to hold a fucking job down for a year? These are just 9 of the
companies on file. LORD knows how many other jobs you held in between,
but one thing is certain, you COLLECTED UNEMPLOYMENT. You mooched off
of the system like the "wetbacks" you gripe about. I'd bet those little
Mexicans fellas you complain about wouldn't have had the same problems
as you did with work.

Here Jeffy, I'm going to help you learn Spanish so you can talk to the
other wetbacks.
Let's start with the essentials:
Hola me llamo Jeffy y yo soy un hip=F3crita.
Soy un bebido y sufren de la depresi=F3n profunda debido a mi
incapacidad para tratar con la realidad.
=BFPor favor me puede dirigir usted a la oficina local del desempleo? "

I notice that little time lapse as a  license holder. Were you out of
the alarm industry from August of 2004 until December of 2005 or were
YOU working without the required State licensing?

License Details
Description Issue Date Expire Date Status
Alarm Installer 12/27/2005 12/27/2007 Active
Alarm Installer 8/28/2002 8/28/2004 Expired

I also notice the classy outfits that someone of your high moral
standards was employed by.

Protect America?

ADT?

Protection One?

So you've spent the better part of 4 years jabbering about how others:

Work without a license.

Install for shady companies that have bullshit offers and use shitty
equipment.

Work in conditions, and for payscales that you'd never accept.

Oh what amazing little tidbits pop up about you when a minimal effort
is employed, Jeffy.