Re: Work from Home for REAL Employers(7207)

On 4 Nov 2006 13:40:23 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Oh what amazing little tidbits pop up about you when a minimal effort
>is employed, Jeffy.

What's more amazing is the conclusions you've drawn.   You're a
complete bullshit artist Tom.  I'm not on trial here so I'm not even
going to address any of your baseless accusations.

One thing is certain, you're making yourself look like an ass.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)