Re: alarm service contract time length question in CA

Russell...
Actually, the BSIS licensing agency affords very scant protection
against unlicensed scofflaws and other scams.
Further, their license lookup website is defective and shows "no
disciplinary action taken" for every alarm co, even those against who
they did take action.
Contact me for more info on this if you like.
Nick