Re: another newbie, what to do with this Brinks alarm system?

Todd.

I see you had just posted your question a little over an hour ago and wanted
to be the first to respond.  It may be my lucky

I will let others reply with all the insight that they can muster.  The
subject of your question has been a recent discussion and I am sure you will
get more that what you need to make a decision.  I just wanted to
congratulate you on bringing your concerns or questions here.

Have a great weekend.

Les