Re: Press "1" for English

all of the triad you just shot is...well, just a number 2

What I liked the most is that just to prove a point,you manage to tell every
one here that the USA is damn good at using what ever they need then throw
it in the garbage,with out any guilty feeling..that make for a great
country,and great leaders..

you hate France so much that you just cant see what they've done for your
country,once they said,nope we wont follow you on a journey that we all know
now ,was a mistake and will be remembered for age as an invasion of a small
country by a big bully that had the power to do so...and you will suffer a
lot more from that,I am not happy about it,but I don't feel sorry either
,cause you've been warn,and didn't listen

and because of that,because they were smart enough ,(but on that you will
say that they were pussy)that they now look much more clever then your dumb
ass president,you hate them,now for me its sound more like jalousie then
anything else...

its like a kid telling every one that the kid that live next door,that used
to be his best pal,is a dumbo cause he didn't want to go throwing rocks at
the windows of the Arab family on the next street,and you got caught,but he
didn't...

Continue thinking like you do..be a sorry ass,I don't care of any of your
triad,but one thing will be remember in history that you cant do scat about
it...

France told you not to go in Iraq,you didn't listened,you pay the price,and
the final invoice will put you on your knee...

Kwh2h.2865$lx6.801@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx