Re: Press "1" for English

like everywhere man said you sum it up..NOT...

You look only at the past,when I speak of now

the airplane I am talking about are there fighter for there army,ok they are
not as good as yours,but they are still second best
how many country can say that? and how many country do have know how on
build fighter plane?yup I was talking about Dassault

when you talk about the know how coming from somewhere else,fine you got
it,but who are you to say that's its not ok to do so,when you used German
engineer and scientist to build some of your greatest achievement after WW2?
who is Von Braun?

http://history.msfc.nasa.gov/vonbraun/index.html

For the Atomic bomb we all know where the know how came from..scientist that
fled Europe....

so don't give me crap about know how here...

About the army...

In the last 50 years USA even if there the almighty one didn't do much
also,who won against the small country called Vietnam?
and in Irmak right now..don't tell me you are winning!

the Indochina war that France had fought,was no pleasure party and they did
won a lot of terrain there,then they decided that it was no use to continue
cause the Vietnamese where fighting in a guerrilla type war and that there
was no way to win this kind of war,they understood  and left,some lost a lot
in less years there,and still left....

But let ask this question,if France was so dumb why did they had close to
half of Africa under there control for a pretty long time?
they must have been able to do some correct stuff? But that you don't
recall...its not helping your triad...

they have 134000 man (not counting civilian that work for them)just in the
standard army,not counting the air force and the marine force...
that's not a small army for a country that is more on the resolution of
trouble that on the creation of it..

And you make me laugh about Lewis and Clark ,have you ever learned anything
in school about some guys named Lafaillette?LaSalle?Joliet?they were
exploring the country way before Lewis and Clark were even born...

Now lets be clear about wine,does grape only grow in France?in know that a
big part of south Germany is at the same level as France and have the same
type of climate and soil,the same for north of Spain and Italy,I must say
that they do make good wine in Italy but not at the same level then
France,about Beer,the best beer are from Belgium,England do make good
beer,Bass beer is very good(too bad that its not the same thing when it
comes for some here that have the same name) ,but just here we do as good,in
fact a small company named Unibrou ( now part of Sleeman) won a lot of
contest against all those great beer maker,look like making beer is not
rocket science...but still I prefer beer over wine,especially if they are
from a microbrewer from here...

And about looking about the wall that is coming ,just look straight in front
of you wont miss it..

4vX1h.366$lx6.62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx