Re: ADT Yard Signs

Well, yes..they were representing themselves as being me/my company. They
didn't actually have any licenses or a legal business.

This is interesting though. So you guys are kinda saying that if I bought a
used ADT service truck with their signage on it, and drove it around not
intending to do any alarm business that ADT or lets say just parked it on my
driveway - would have no case? (tangent from OP...just posing another ?)