Re: ADT Yard Signs

How did you obtain an ADT sign "legally" without buying an alarm from ADT?
My lawnsigns are my property and covered by my tradename (similar to
copyright protection), if you don't buy a system from me you can't get a
sign "legally", if you stole it from someone else's lawn...that ain't legal
either.

ADT does not sell lawnsigns so you don't own it legally.