Re: Press "1" for English

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OvSdndZKZJNErtXYnZ2dnUVZ_q6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/05/10/heallth.illegal.ap/
>
> According to the above site, "I don't know if it will completely change
their financial picture, but for those hospitals on the
> border, this is going to make a difference in ensuring they are there to
treat the patients, not just the undocumented ones, but all
> the patients living in those communities"
>
> One billion dollars is like adrop in the bucket compared to what Bush has
wasted on Iraq, not to mention the billions of dollars
> it's going to take to treat tens of thousands of American soldiers -- all
for the Bush ego.

I see the thought process here, they aren't damaging the heathcare industry
as long as the losses are below what is spent on the war effort, makes sense

> > http://www.alipac.us/article158.html
>
> Redneck, right wing website.

Of course, they all are

> > http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=2080392
>
> Frim the above, "Arizona will be getting $42 million annually for the next
four years as reimbursement to hospitals for treating
> illegal immigrants."
>
> So what are you complaining about?  They got their federal
reimbursement -- a dip in the pork barrel for the medical elite.

As usual you make baseless claims you cannot backup