Re: Press "1" for English

I'm not pointing a finger at you because I never read your post. Roland
allow me to enlighten you to the blatantly obvious. I am not the
newsgroup police, and what I think is right or wrong to post means
diddly dick in the great big scheme of things. This is not a moderated
forum. It's just my belief that publically posting information that
allows end users to alter their system regardless of whether or not
they are under contract with a vendor is unethical, and irresponsible
behavior from people who claim to offer SECURITY.