Re: Installalation Tips and Tools

On 22 May 2006 20:45:58 -0700, "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>That's done on purpose Bob. Seems there's an asshole called Robert Bass
>who likes to do things to people via email. Sorry but theres no way to
>contact me out of this group.

Almost none -----

I've been able to contact you by asking in the NG to allow my email
addy to fly through the trap...   You did close the gate after the
communication though.

Jim,

Get a free disposable account @ GMAIL or YAHOO--- preferably GMAIL
because it will not re-transmit your IP address.

--

-Graham

remove the double 'e' to email me.