Re: Security Suggestions for Jewelry Store

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> The owners
> insurance company might have some requirements as well.  I'd check with
> them first before going any further.

Good advice Frank. This should have been done initially. The designer needs
to be careful and not mistake UL Listed as UL Certified if that is what the
insurance company wants and to what level of certification that might be
required. I don't remember but did he have heat sensor(s) in the safe? Is
the store connected to another building or store? Secondary communications?
Is the wiring in conduit? Are all junction boxes tampered? Get back with us
when you find out more from the insurance company.