Re: Security Suggestions for Jewelry Store

IPCCTV wrote:
> yep.. got them already.. sorry, should have mentioned those....
> replace the windows with laminated glass?

Providing a general location would be helpful.  Typically your security
concerns may be a bit different if it's a patrolled indoor shopping mall
as opposed to an exposed outdoor location.  Depending on their exposure,
the old bakery may need some additional hardening.  What's the roof
access like (what kind of venting did the bakery require and is it still
there or adequately covered)?  What about the basement (if any)?  The
owner may well require bollards along the front (if it's fronting a
parking lot), or the security film (if it's indoors).  The owners
insurance company might have some requirements as well.  I'd check with
them first before going any further.