Ok just one more post....

Hello Folks;

I get many emails asking for pics of the supervandal.

On my homepage there are now two, at the top.

Yes the supervandal was hauled off to jail, yes i taped the assault that got
him busted. If I had an alarm and ccd/infared cam to start with this mess
would not have happened.

I'll limit, my posts to only one a month if you stop asking for his pic, i
snapped the pics as he was chasing me down my driveway in his typical rage.

Take care,
spike

The Supervandal got hauled away! A video of me (spike) being assaulted will
be posted within a week.
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreatsandmore.asar-intl.com/