Re: EMERGENCY HELP

No problem. Its a small 1bed room apartment. My budget is a little bit
flexible depending on fool proof security I get.  Assume I am a
complete novice in security systems and surviellance cameras.

I will hire one of the leading security companies like ADT etc to
install door and window alarm systems. Please guide me with the rest of
the cameras, internet watching and recording it somewhere other than my
apartment since somebody can illegally get into my apt (assume they can
disable the alarm or somehow manage to steal my alarm code) and steal
the recording devices thereby eliminating evidence.

Please guide me.