Re: EMERGENCY HELP

Harry,
I don,t think anyone here is trying to joke at your expense. Most of
the people on this NG joke about everything. Just lurk a while and you
will see this. As to what you are looking to put in for security, that
is a pretty big bill to fill. The numbers that have been thrown out are
very accurate for what you are setting criteria for.