Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

"Doug L" wrote:

>RLB is probably incapable of modifying his abhorrent behaviour

Nonsense.   Anyone can modify their abhorrent behavior.   Just say "I
am willing to change.   I am willing to change.   I am willing to
change.

Say it over and over.   It can be said to oneself or out loud.     Out
loud is even better.    Touching one's throat while saying it helps
increase it's effectiveness.

Rinse and repeat as neccessary.