Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Optional wrote:
> "Doug L" wrote:
>

>>RLB is probably incapable of modifying his abhorrent behaviour
>

> Nonsense.   Anyone can modify their abhorrent behavior.   Just say "I
> am willing to change.   I am willing to change.   I am willing to
> change.
>
> Say it over and over.   It can be said to oneself or out loud.     Out
> loud is even better.    Touching one's throat while saying it helps
> increase it's effectiveness.
>
> Rinse and repeat as neccessary.

It works really good if you're wearing red sequined pumps and you click
your heels together as you repeat "I am willing to change."  Of course,
you could wind up in Kansas.  I hear it's pretty balmy there at the
moment so you won't need the red riding hood.  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com