Re: Great deal, great product.

There wasn't a "Re." in the first post of this thread (at least there wasn't
a few days ago).  I think he was legitimately responding to "Steve" in
another thread, and may have accidently hit "New Post" instead of "Reply
Group" (if he's using Outlook).   Like me, he look's to be a "first timer"
here, probably hasn't taken the time to familiarize himself with the Group's
FAQ and isn't aware that the majority of individuals that post here are
actually in the trade.

Regards,

Frank