Re: Great deal, great product.

Actually "Steve" posted a question in a previous thread about "DIY
recommendations requested".  Perhaps this gentleman is unfamiliar with the
way news readers function and inadvertently started a separate thread.

On a side note (and from my own research into this Group's FAQ), it would
appear that you are one individual that frequently skirts the rules
yourself.  Perhaps (and this is by no means intended as a flame) you should
look to your own behaviour before criticizing others (I reference two "PR"
threads that seem to have nothing to do with the Group's purpose).

Regards,

Frank