Re: Trap door or rising cage party store or bank security system

I was in Montreal, Quebec, Canada recently and they have
the bank built with a secure money room inside the teller area.
All monies are inside the money room and all transactions
of monies either deposited or removed must be brought
to the money room for completion. The teller in effect, does
not hold any cash in his/her drawer in the area that is accessable
by the public. If someone tries to rob the place, the money room
barriers drop in front of the transaction window. (I believe it
was bullet proof glass). The rest of the money room is built similar to
a safe.

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html