Re: Robert L. Bass is a Liar and a fraud. Evidence below

Karl Magnus wrote:

That was a really good post, Karl.  Clear, concise, and you backed up
everything you said with links from an excellent reference (Google).
Unlike the lie I caught him in (about his son not working in the
business) it was relatively easy for him to change the information on
the website link I provided.  Might I suggest you leave off the last bit
with his signature line instead of "munging it"?  That's something
Robert and Mike do frequently and you really don't want to go there.