Re: Trap door or rising cage party store or bank security system

Mechanical problems would also need to be resolved.  For example, how
would one
determine from where the cage should rise?  You'd have to build some
sort of
lanes in front of the tellers to make certain the would-be thief is
standing
precisely where you wanted him.

Most robbers would probably be standing right at the teller window,
making it big enough
probably woudn't be a problem.  There is the possibility that the
robber could get struck
by the fast rising glass.

In the event of a false alarm, you would also have the probability of a
lawsuit
from an innocent customer who was trapped or worse, struck by the
rising or
falling cage.

Most banks have people standing far back from the teller window waiting
their turn so they wouldn't be trapped along with the robber in the
cage.  Hopefully, anyway they wouldn't.

It is all just a concept, I'm not really seriously going to pursue
this, I just thought I would
throw the idea out there to see what people thought.

I keep reading about bank robberies and I got to wondering why don't
they try something
different to deal with the situation.  These are just some things I
came up with.