Re: Great deal, great product.

I don't imagine Mr. Bass saw your post as he has you filtered.  It also
appears that you've caught him in an outright lie.  I note the address on
the "contact" link  coincides with Michael's "Torey Pines" residence.

Thanks for the Florida State link, by the way.  It's actually quite
frightening when you realize that a good deal of your personal information
is housed on a state-run public server.  You would expect they would at
least require you to register a username and password.

Regards,

Frank