Re: Battery operated, motion activated, weather proof camera

Did you put this trailer together yourself or was this a system you
purchased? We're actually considering this as a business. Construction
is huge here, as well as jobsite theft and best I can tell there is no
one offering this service. Do you remember how much money you had
wrapped up in the trailers? What did they rent for?

Thanks a lot