Re: Battery operated, motion activated, weather proof camera

We built them mostly ourselves. It was over 10 years ago so pricing would be
very different today. Some used equipment, some new, I remember we bought
the generators on trailers for about 3K used. I think we had 20k maybe? Not
sure..was long time ago.

We rented them including monitoring for 100 bucks a week.

I saw one (not one of mine) a couple of days ago, that looked like it was
pre-fab...so someone must be building them now. I may go down that way again
tomorrow, if I do I'll take my camera and get a pix.