Battery operated, motion activated, weather proof camera

I want to monitor a new home that is under construction. There is a
temporary power service but no phone line. My concern is the theft of
building materials and anything else of value that can not be secured
until the house is near completion.

Ideally I would like to have the following:
Motion activated, battery operated, wireless digital cameras (motion or
still)
They should be weather proof and have the ability to be turned off and
on remotely. A timer would suffice.
I would like each camera to be self contained, meaning all recording
media and power (with several days of battery life - since it will only
be running when activated by the motion sensor) is on board. If that
isn't possible, they should transmit to a local wireless digital
recording device when activated.
I would also like to be alerted (pager, cell phone) whenever the motion
sensor trips. This could be a seperate device.
If the camera were able to be disguised or protected from vandalism,
that would be great too.

Am I asking for too much??????