Re: Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass

"FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> wrote in message
news:IZyWf.15978$K11.2210@xxxxxxxxxxx
> It's clear to me that Mr. Bass understands that these posts not only clog
> up
> server resources, they also make those of us who don't want to get
> involved
> in the "tit for tat" business that goes on here, suffer.

A:  He does not give a shite about the rest of us.

> Why he would elect
> to continue doing so is beyond any reasonable explanation.

See A above.   B: He actually hopes to make some money here and, what the
heck, he is only risking his time.  His reputation here is already shot to
hell but he sees "newbies" as potential meat.

> I would suggest
> backing off entirely and not mentioning him or his business/personal
> issues
> in the other threads.  If you were in "his shoes", I think you'd feel the
> same anger and frustration he's obviously expressing at having his foibles
> and character so openly discussed.

I have never been in "shoes" that justify lashing out against many because a
few were bugging me.  He is delusional.