Re: State licensing questions

Tom said he didn't see the problem in you finding an affordable local bike,
he also mentioned something about forget the beauty bit and how it would be
more cost effective to invest in some good beer goggles first and then he
went on to say that as long as you double bag then it shouldn't cause any
major trouble for you, I could be wrong on that last part, it may have been
"at that price range I hope the old bastard double bags",  since I wasn't
really paying  attention to him but I did tell him that he shouldn't be
talking about you like that and I just thought you should know what Tom was
saying about you.

Doug L.