Re: State licensing questions

In Pa no liscense except Pittsburgh ,Philly and bigger citys
and then only commercail work and if existing burg commmercail no liscense
needed in pittsburgh.

for commercail fire you must meet requuirements of nfpa 72  nicet card or
factory or other training that meets
nfpa 72 requirements.

But as usual vast majority of installers do not bother and do what the hell
they want till they get caught.
When we passed the UCC codes up in Pa  2 years ago  were we are required to
follow ICC and NFPA 70% of state contractors and installers  failed to meet
even the minimum requirment and that goes for AHJ as well we still have AHJ
who feel they do not have to follow the neww ICC and are enforcing the old
fire and panic act.
Till the state comes in and stomps on them or they get the shit sued out of
them  Its a very sad situaion up here.