Re: lets put 2 and 2 together

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xKaOf.99981$H%4.45083@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > To add to his collection of paperwork, a certain someone has received a
> > legal "cease and desist" order from ADI for the use of their name. A
certain
> > someone also received a legal "cease and desist" order from Honeywell
for
> > the same thing.
>
> I've never heard of this before.  Do you mean he's going to have to
> remove all mention of "Honeywell", "Ademco", and "ADI" from his many
> websites??

I would imagine, when finding out he had other sites, is why they want to
know the addresses. When I was having dinner with one of the upper level ADI
people, they called the regional sales manager who filled him in on the
info. It is the upper level that wants his site addresses.

>This could take a very long time.  I wonder if he's >going to
> have to cut his "Carnaval" vacation short because of this.

Oh, well! I really don't know when this happened, but, as fast as the info
came, it must have been a very well known fact.

> > A certain someone also lost their benefit of "free
> > shipping".
>
> You mean it wasn't because of hurricane Katrina??  Just goes to show
> he's a dirty rotten miserable lying scumbag.

Now that is putting 2 and 2 together

> > A certain someone has also lost warranty coverage by the
> > distributor and the manufactures on products he has resold. He has to
cover
> > the warrantys on the products that his very capable DIY clients have
blown
> > up. He was shoving this back down ADI's throat, using his purchasing as
> > threat, until ADI put their foot down.
>
> Somehow I just knew they would wise up to the fact that you can't train
> a monkey to install an alarm system in about two hours over the phone.
>

> > A certain someone also has been
> > forced to go to a couple of small local independent distributors for
> > product, which I don't know yet if Andy and George know about his
colorful
> > past.
>
> Somehow I just figure they know by now.  Who are "Andy and George" by
> the way?

Each own independent distributorships here is Florida, which RLB is using.
Maybe an ADI assumption, but I have know both for many years so I can find
out. Would suprise me though because they are both relatively close to his
area.

> It's about time.  I figure breaking client confidentiality is about the
> most heinous thing anyone can do.  The fact that Bass accepted this
> information and used it to denigrate a rival proves beyond a shadow of a
> doubt that the man has no scruples or ethics.
>

> > ADI, after learning about
> > his other new websites, wants to have a look at them for violations of
the
> > "cease and desist" orders. Hmmm.....I guess Humpty Dumpty had a great
fall.
> > I guess he needed some new found friends.
>
> I just hope you realize that posting this information will make you even
> less "worthy" in the eyes of "you know who", but somehow I don't feel
> you give "two hoots".  :-)

Hey, when in Rome, do as the Romans. When playing, even for Kicks and
Giggles, in his backyard, playing by his rules is a go! You notice he has
not posted to deny any of this.