Re: lets put 2 and 2 together

Bob Worthy wrote:
> To add to his collection of paperwork, a certain someone has received a
> legal "cease and desist" order from ADI for the use of their name. A certain
> someone also received a legal "cease and desist" order from Honeywell for
> the same thing.

I've never heard of this before.  Do you mean he's going to have to
remove all mention of "Honeywell", "Ademco", and "ADI" from his many
websites??  This could take a very long time.  I wonder if he's going to
have to cut his "Carnaval" vacation short because of this.

> A certain someone also lost their benefit of "free
> shipping".

You mean it wasn't because of hurricane Katrina??  Just goes to show
he's a dirty rotten miserable lying scumbag.

> A certain someone has also lost warranty coverage by the
> distributor and the manufactures on products he has resold. He has to cover
> the warrantys on the products that his very capable DIY clients have blown
> up. He was shoving this back down ADI's throat, using his purchasing as a
> threat, until ADI put their foot down.

Somehow I just knew they would wise up to the fact that you can't train
a monkey to install an alarm system in about two hours over the phone.

> A certain someone also has been
> forced to go to a couple of small local independent distributors for
> product, which I don't know yet if Andy and George know about his colorful
> past.

Somehow I just figure they know by now.  Who are "Andy and George" by
the way?  Weren't they the two old "Geezers" that sat in the balcony on
the Muppet Show?  :-)

> And a certain someone's inside connection (mole) at ADI, for
> confidential client information, has been fired from not only ADI, but the
> other distributor they were recently employeed at as well. A certain person
> is also trying to get into TriEd in Clearwater, but unforturnately for him,
> Kevin was already full of him from the ADI days.

It's about time.  I figure breaking client confidentiality is about the
most heinous thing anyone can do.  The fact that Bass accepted this
information and used it to denigrate a rival proves beyond a shadow of a
doubt that the man has no scruples or ethics.

> ADI, after learning about
> his other new websites, wants to have a look at them for violations of the
> "cease and desist" orders. Hmmm.....I guess Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
> I guess he needed some new found friends.

I just hope you realize that posting this information will make you even
less "worthy" in the eyes of "you know who", but somehow I don't feel
you give "two hoots".  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com