lets put 2 and 2 together

To add to his collection of paperwork, a certain someone has received a
legal "cease and desist" order from ADI for the use of their name. A certain
someone also received a legal "cease and desist" order from Honeywell for
the same thing. A certain someone also lost their benefit of "free
shipping". A certain someone has also lost warranty coverage by the
distributor and the manufactures on products he has resold. He has to cover
the warrantys on the products that his very capable DIY clients have blown
up. He was shoving this back down ADI's throat, using his purchasing as a
threat, until ADI put their foot down. A certain someone also has been
forced to go to a couple of small local independent distributors for
product, which I don't know yet if Andy and George know about his colorful
past. And a certain someone's inside connection (mole) at ADI, for
confidential client information, has been fired from not only ADI, but the
other distributor they were recently employeed at as well. A certain person
is also trying to get into TriEd in Clearwater, but unforturnately for him,
Kevin was already full of him from the ADI days. ADI, after learning about
his other new websites, wants to have a look at them for violations of the
"cease and desist" orders. Hmmm.....I guess Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
I guess he needed some new found friends.