Re: State licensing questions

"ranger" <a@xxxxx> wrote in message
news:06EOf.317$sL2.106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Western PA experience - Our new building was having an inspection prior to
> insulating, and I had the inspector look at my attic heat install, since I
> had coverage questions.  He asked me if the 2 x 4 ladders I had built in
> the
> trusses were to change the batteries in the detectors.... Wonder if he
> will
> want to see my battery calcs?
>
> Rick

AHJs are weird.  Lately all they have been asking me for is an NFPA 72
inspection report which includes a battery inspection report, but not a
battery voltage calculation.

I do a battery calculation on all fire systems, but they have not been
asking for it.  Finally I just started stapling it onto the back of my
inspection report so if they ask I can tell them they already have it.

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

LocalNet dialup IMO is a criminal organization.
Have not used them in years but they continue to bill me.