Re: State licensing questions

The person advertising his license for sale has to make application
to the board to license a company. If he/she is found not be an
officer or employee of the company, they'll be turned down.
Now, if they get caught lying to the board about their employment
or position in the corporation, they can lose the license completely.
It would not be worth the risk to have your own company licensed and
then sell your license to another company and get caught. When your
license gets pulled, every company on your license goes with it.

As far as reciprocity goes.....the burden is on the applicant to prove
he has taken a test similar to that of Florida's test. He/She needs
to get documentation from the State they are in to prove the test
was similar. Most States won't provide that information. We run
across that at every meeting. When the State of Florida writes
another State for information, they don't respond.
It's easier just to take the Florida test.

Now, as far as anyone from the ASA is concerned....................?????

Seriously, I've already helped a couple of people get licensed in Florida,
just from
contacts on the ASA.

Norm Mugford