House / Garage / 2 partitions setup question

Good day all, I have a question about my alarm setup.

Current setup:

I currently have 1 DSC main alarm panel with 8 zones (house) + 1
expander 8 zones (garage). [Garage is located in the backyard]

The house and garage were setup as 2 separate partitions. (I can
activate 1 or the other independantly or both at the same time).

I have a DSC LCD Display in the house and another one in the garage.

My question:

When the alarm is triggered in the garage the "zone triggered" is
being diplayed only on the LCD/Keyboard in the garage and not in the
house. (And vice-versa)

Is there any way to have the "triggered zone" displayed on all
LCD/KEYBOARD *even* if the 2 keyboards are on two separate partition ?

Example: if the alarm goes off in the garage I would like to see
"GARAGE" on the LCD in the house.

Currently the horn goes on, but I have nothing displayed on the lcd
(house), when one of the garage zone is triggered.

Is there any solution to that ?
Thanks,
Ben