Re: Another bASSanova side step

"Rober L bAss" <scales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:nokm025tu75htv1rfvbn4m93sfpeoms4h0@xxxxxxxxxx
>> cease and desist what?...just curious
>
> Nothing.  He made it up.  Since I don't install for a living
> there's no way for me to receive such an order

No way to receive an order?  Must be no mail in the jungle.

The cease and desist order referred to in the previous post was about
unauthorized use of trademarks and or copywrites.  Notice how bAss denies
"install"ing which was never mentioned in any post.  I guess he figures his
highly capable DIY's won't recognize his un-denial.  How thoroughly
un-clever of him.  What a maroon!