Re: Please read - nothing nasty

kind of like an ex-installer[you].  How's that cease and desist order
working out with ADI, Honeyw oh wait I forgot you can't use those words
anymore.  Copywrite infringement huh.  Now we know why you brought that up
with AL.  Turns out you were the offender and were trying to deflect
attention away from you.  Who would have guessed?