Electric door strike

I am looking for an electric door strike to work in conjunction with a fixed
tongue lock. The requirement is for the strike to allow the lock tongue to
pass freely when the door is closing but prevent it from opening again
unless activated.

All the strikes I have seen so far require that the door lock tongue retract
as the door closes to get past the fixed release plate on the strike.

Do these particular strikes have a name, as I am unable to search for one
without knowing what it is actually called.

Regards

Rohan