Re: Power Supply

You may wish to consider a unit such as this:

http://www.atc-frost.com/products/ftc-ftd/home.htm

You can order them in a variety of sizes and the secondary output can also
be ordered in a configuration to allow mounting to a convenient knock-out on
the control panel.  The primary end is usually terminated in your standard
1110 box.  This eliminates exposure of the secondary output and the inherent
risks associated with that.  This device is "UL" and "CSA" Listed.

Regards,

Frank