Re: Can a Napco system & DSL connection co-exist?

Frank be careful,if the line is split in any ways before the alarm
panel,there is a possibility that if this splice get shorted or whatever the
alarm panel wont be able to call the central station...

the only correct way to connect a line to an alarm panel is using a rj31x at
the demark point and then feeding from there the rest of the house..

lets say that the theft that just came in got to the computer of the house
first,before the entry delay end,and rip the DSL modem from the desk and
doing so short the phone line,what will happen? what will you say to your
assurance company?

de news: DwKUf.1669$B_1.1407@xxxxxxxxxxx